Buy a new home? Re financing your mortgage? Switch Home Insurance? We have you covered in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware!
As an independent insurance agent, we represent the best homeowner insurance companies and will fine you the best home protection for an affordable price.
Proper protection for you, your family, and the assets you work so hard to earn are the reasons our agency exists. In many cases, we do not provide instant quoting for several important reasons. People rely on our knowledge and expertise to coordinate their homeowner insurance program. Without this professional assistance, many people find they may have dangerous gaps in their coverage and may be personally liable for losses which were unknowingly omitted.
If you have a high value home worth over $1,000,000 and was built by a custom contractor. You need a high value home insurance protection program.
A home is one of the most valuable assets you can own, why not invest in superior home insurance protection? Fire, vandalism, theft are only a few perils that can destroy your lifestyle. Do you have valuable items in the home? Own a boat, ATV, Recreational Vehicle, Jet ski? Do you know if they are included in your home insurance plan?
TYPICAL HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE COVERAGES TO BE FAMILIAR WITH:
- Dwelling (the physical structure of your home)
- Personal Property- covers everything within your home, including televisions, clothes, furniture and much more, however you have sub limits of valuable items that need to be insured elsewhere.
- Other Structures- structures that are not attached to the main dwelling which could be a fence, shed, or mailbox. Make sure to discuss increasing this coverage for guest house, or large sheds and or garages.
- Replacement cost coverage (for the dwelling, other structures, and personal contents)
- Additional living expense (so you can live somewhere else while your home is being rebuilt or repaired)
- Personal & Family Liability (in case you or a household member is found liable for someone else’s injury or property damage)
- Personal Injury- coverage for libel or slander, most people do not know this is excluded on your home protection plan unless you ask for coverage.
- Water back up & sump pump failure- provide coverage for damage to property if water backs up through sewer or drainage or you have a sump pump failure.