Cutting your Beauty Industry Insurance program can cost you big time.
Crawford Yingling Insurance offers insurance for beauty professionals throughout, Maryland Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Let us review your Hair Salon & Barber insurance with the best beauty salon insurance companies in the business.
Every month, more than 100 million Americans visit beauty salons for hair styling and color services, manicures, pedicures, facials, and more. While women make up the largest segment of beauty salon clients, the number of men who purchase personal care services is growing.
Salons are busy places and the combination of water, electrical cords and clients that are distracted by the towel staying on their head, are prone to have slip and fall and trip injuries. Premises liability is very important for your business.
If you neglect your hair salon insurance protection plan, you could be at serious risk of losing everything. Beauty salons have unique exposures making them susceptible to large lawsuits, some examples are:
- Slip and fall
- Insufficient training
- Misused chemicals
- Failure to follow treatment procedure
- Unsanitary tools or equipment
We pride ourselves to represent some of the best salon insurance companies; our carriers can offer the following beauty liability insurance coverages.
- Micro Blading Insurance
- Esthetician Insurance
- Micro needling Insurance
- Spa Business Insurance
- Salon Professional Insurance
Salons and the Beauty Industry have a variety of insurance needs and Crawford Yingling Insurance wants to help you put together a complete plan that includes
- Business Property Insurance- covers your stock, fixtures, shears, plumbing, back wash chairs and more.
- General Liability Insurance –
- Professional Liability Insurance- covers “your work”
- Workers Compensation Insurance- covers employees or independent contractors that gets injured on the job.
What happens is someone comes in for a perm or other chemical treatment and the product burns their neck and scalp. This customer had a big event planned the following day your apology will not be enough.
If you don’t own the salon and you are renting a chair and are concerned about your professional liability and general liability coverage, we can provide you protection as well for a low price.
Insurance for Beauty Professionals does not have to be complicated, but you want to make sure you are covered in the event of a lawsuit. How much does Spa Insurance cost? It varies by size, and depends on a number of factors, including workers compensation payroll and sales.
Why you should get started now?
- Protect you and your employees from a lawsuit that could bankrupt your business
- You have no risk asking for a no obligation Salon and Barber insurance policy quote. We will get you an affordable solution that offers you great protection.
Crawford Yingling Insurance has provided Beauty Industry Insurance in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Virginia for over 100 years. If you are looking for hair salon insurance or beauty parlor workers compensation insurance call us today, or fill out a quote to be quoted with the best salon & barber insurance companies.
Other areas of personal insurance Crawford Yingling Insurance can help with
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Cyber Insurance for Business
- Medicare Supplemental
- Umbrella Insurance